Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring time

My winter made me feel a lot like that drawing. My whole experience in SC, thinking about people that aren't in my life anymore, moving to a cold city, being unemployed, being too far from friends, not enough good conversations, not knowing where to get cozy, piles & piles of bullshit.It's possible i've just changed old habits for new ones. But I think i'm figuring some shit out, and reassessing a lot of things I should have gotten around to a lot sooner.I sat around listening to a lot of stoner metal and drinking 40's with a couple people this weekend. I need really simple (awesome) social interactions. I like listening to people dissect their shitty day through conversation over Tecate and Bongripper.
The weather in Chicago finally changed. Just opening my windows made me happy about living here. I rode bikes with Teresa yesterday and we grabbed some coffee & lemonade nearby and it got me stoked on doing that ALL spring. I'm broke, sugar high off mexican coca cola, almost drunk, studying fetal skulls, trying to build friendships, and thinking about all these projects I need to start.I'm ok with those things.
Journal pages:


No comments:

Post a Comment